Friday, November 13, 2015

My (Current) Christmas Wish List

I know, I know, it's only the middle of November! But a girl's gotta plan for these things early, right? Also I need to know what I want so I can be ready to conquer the mall on Black Friday. In the past few weeks this list has continued to grow as I scroll through Pinterest and watch haul videos on YouTube. Here's the most updated version of my wish list:

All I Want for Christmas Is...

Dr. Brandt 'Pores No More' Primer
After watching many YouTube makeup tutorials for Halloween, I noticed that several makeup gurus swear by this face primer. It gives your face a flawless finish and is the perfect base for your foundation. 


Taupe fuzzy jacket
 I am always inspired by the looks of Sincerely Jules on Pinterest. I am dying to get a fuzzy jacket like the one she has on here. It would look so chic with a mini dress on New Year's Eve.

Oxblood leather A-line mini skirt
Blush is all the rage this season, and oxblood has continued to be in style since last fall. This outfit appears effortless and feminine, but the leather skirt gives it an edge that I love. 

Black booties
I already have more than six pairs of black booties - so you could say I have a bit of an addiction. They're all totally different though. I'm obsessed with these Western-style booties by Free People and these cut-out booties by Jeffrey Campbell. 


Let's Stay in Bed pullover sweater
I absolutely love to sleep in! That's why this sweater would be perfect for me. It's cute and casual and it defines me perfectly. I'd be able to lounge in it in my dorm and run off to class without having to change. 
Rookie Yearbook 4
Last year I bought Yearbook 3 and was instantly converted into a devout reader of the online magazine. Each year, Rookie magazine comes out with a 'yearbook' compilation of some of it's most memorable moments. Yearbook 4 was recently released and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. It's full of raw, inspiring writing and artwork. Definitely a must-read.

Suede fringe jacket
Fringe jackets are very boho-chic which has been ultra-popular in recent years. I have yet to buy a fringe jacket for myself. They look so fun and flirty! How can you not just dance when you're wearing one?!

Ripped black skinny jeans
Last fall I became obsessed with black skinny jeans of all rises, but none of them were ripped! I am loving this look by Sincerely Jules. Black jeans are so easy to match with and incredibly form-flattering. The added rip at the knee automatically adds an edge to your outfit.

New Lululemon yoga pants
Whether or not I'm actually going to work out is besides the point. These yoga pants are perfectly stretchy and comfortable for running errands, going to the mall, staying at home, or going to class. I can never have too many pairs. 


The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
I loved Gone Girl and am very excited about Gillian Flynn's newest release, The Grownup. It has great reviews from Vanity Fair and has an eerie, haunted quality to it, according to Flynn. Sounds like a great read for quiet days over winter break.
Floppy Faux Fur Vest
I am dying to get a faux fur vest like this one by Ella Moss. Fur vests are so cozy and comfortable and yet so chic at the same time. I would pair this with a basic, solid top and black ripped jeans or leggings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment